THE BOOMER RANCH property has roots back to the 1800’s, owned by the same family until 2012. The original house with windmill once served as a stage coach stop, sundry store and a dance hall back in the day. It is currently under remodeling to bring it back to life. Though this property has been game managed for 16 years, it was just opened up as a public Outfitter business for the first time in 2015. See Photo Gallery tab for Ranch History pictures.